Under the guidance of the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism, Hospitality Training School (HTS, Yangon) was founded on 1st June, 2016 with the assistance of Myanmar Tourism Federation and Luxembourg Agency for Development Cooperation. Front office, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage (Service) Courses are being delivered there.
Procedures for the Entrance
- Course Fee – (30,000) kyats
- Application Form – (500) kyats
- Duration – (1) month
- Certificate will be awarded after the completion of the program.
- Must have the High-school level of education.
- Must be 18 year old at least and have National Registration Card.
- Health Certificate.
- Recommendation letter of ward administrator (or) Recommendation letter of the manager from current occupation.
- (4) license-sized Photos.
- Must be interested in hotel operation.
No. (40-42), Bo Son Pat Street, between Merchant Street and Maharbandoola Street, Pabeden Township, Yangon.