Policies of the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism
(1) To be the most important contributor to the national economy
(2) To preserve and conserve natural environment, traditional heritage and custom of the local people in order to sustain the development of tourism industry in Myanmar.
(3) To develop socio-economy of the people and private sector by means of tourism development.
(4) To implement the regional and international contracts for the good of the national interest.
(5) To contribute to the peace process by developing tourism sector.
(6) To develop sustainable and inclusive tourism.