AKC (ASEAN-Korea Centre)
ASEAN-Korea Centre was established on 13th March, 2009 in Seoul, Korea. The tourism cooperation activities of Myanmar with the ASEAN-Korea Centre are as follow:
- ASEAN-Korea Tourism and Culture Fair
- Korean Language Training Course
- ASEAN-Korea Culture and Tourism Promotion Workshop
- ASEAN Tourism Human Resource Development Program
- Tourism Promotion Strategy and Tourism Information
ASEAN-Korea Centre always attends the ASEAN National Tourism Organizations NTOs Meetings and ASEAN Tourism Ministerial Meetings.
The tourism cooperation activities of Myanmar with the ASEAN-Korea Centre are as follow:
- Ministry of Hotels and Tourism held the Korea Culture Fair with the cooperation of ASEAN-Korea Centre (2014, Yangon)
- 6th ASEAN-Korea Tourism and Culture Fair was attended the seven participants from the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism and Ministry of Culture (2014, Seoul, Korea)
- Korean Language Training Course-2014 (2014, Guide Training School, Yangon)
- Deputy Minister of MOHT and one participant form private sector attended the Development of ASEAN-Korea Tourism Workshop- 2015 (2015, Seoul, Korea)
- ASEAN-Korea Culture & Tourism Promotion Workshop was attended the fifty participants form the Myanmar tourism industry (2015, Yangon)
- Representatives from Ministry of Hotels and Tourism and one cultural dancing group from Ministry of Culture are participating to the yearly ASEAN Culture and Tourism Fair-ACTF.