- The Directorate of Hotels and Tourism is promoting tourism destinations and disseminating tourism information through the digital marketing channels such as websites and online channels for the revitalization of domestic tourism, regional tourism and international tourism in the post COVID-19 period.
- To make the work more efficient and successful with the budget allocation for Tourism Promotion and Development Expenditures in the fiscal year 2020-2021, the Directorate of Hotels and Tourism would like to invite Expressions of Interest (EOI) from qualified and experienced local and international bloggers, vloggers or influencers to indicate their interest in providing the services for Influencer Marketing. Interested bloggers, vloggers or influencer should provide the EOI proposal with the information demonstrating that they have the required qualification and relevant experience to perform the services.
(1) Where to get EOI form Download from https://bit.ly/3e45tSf
(or) Scan QR Code below
(2) Closing Date 22nd December 2020 (Tuesday) at 12:00pm
(3) Publishing Date 22nd December 2020 (Tuesday) at 1:00pm
(4) Contact Address Promotion Department (Digital Marketing Division), Ministry of Hotels and Tourism, Office No. (33), Naypyitaw
(5) Contact Phone No. 0673- 406476
Ministry of Hotels and Tourism