36. The investor shall submit a proposal to the Commission and invest after receiving the Permit for the following businesses stipulated in the rules;
37. No investor is required to submit a proposal to the Commission for other investment businesses except investment businesses stipulated under section
38. However, in order to enjoy the rights to use land under Chapter XII, and all or more than or any exemptions and reliefs under sections 75, 77 and 78, an endorsement application must be submitted in the stipulated form to the Commission office.
39. When submitting the endorsement application, all approvals or licenses or permits or similar documents issued by the relevant organizations according to the type of business have to be attached.
40. In investment, the following are also included:
41. The following investments businesses shall be stipulated as the prohibited investment:
42. The following types of investment activities shall be stipulated as restricted investment:
65. The Investor:
74. The Commission shall, for the purpose of supporting the development of the Union by allowing investment in sectors which need to be developed, and for the proportionate development of Regions and States, scrutinize and may grant one or more tax exemptions or reliefs if the investor applies for such exemptions or reliefs.