- There will be no refund for any Visa Processing Fees under any circumstances.
- For regular Tourist and Business Visa, processing time is up to 3 working days (Myanmar time), excluding weekends and Official Myanmar Public Holidays.
- In all cases, processing time starts when the application acknowledgement e-mail is sent after application is submitted AND online payment is successful.
- A Vaccine Certificate showing that the applicant has been fully vaccinated must be attached to the application.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO taken during the last (3) months.
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- Only passports will be eligible for e-Visa and travel documents will not be accepted. If you get e-visa with travel documents, you must be denied entry to Myanmar at the immigration checkpoints.
- If the applicant has children under (7) years old on the same passport, you have to put the name of that child and date of birth in the minor section of the application form.
- The applicant shall abide by the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and shall not interfere in the internal affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- In the unfortunate case that your application is rejected, no reason will be provided or can be requested.
- The validity of e-Visa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- It is important to note that Approval letter is not a confirmed Visa letter.
- If the decision is not allowed to enter, you may return by the same flight.
- Length of stay is (70) days for Business Visa and (28) days for Tourist Visa from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- E-Visa is only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
- Currently, passengers with e-Visa are only permitted to enter from Yangon International Airport.
- The Negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival to Myanmar must be presented at the airport health counters.
- The Inbound Travel Accident Insurance Policy with COVID-19 coverage purchased from Myanmar Insurance must be attached to the application.
- Apart from the profession stated in your visa application, you are not allowed to engage in any other type of paid or unpaid work during your visit.
- The applicant shall not be allowed to travel to restricted areas without seeking prior permission. There are Restricted Areas for Foreigners and Tourists traveling in the country. For more information, please visit http://www.mip.gov.mm/restricted-areas-for-foreigners-tourist-travelling-in-the-country/
- Legal action will be taken against those who violate or contravene any provision of the existing laws, rules, and regulations of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
TRAVEL ADVISORY (3/2022): Terms & Conditions of e-Visa System
Terms & Conditions of e-Visa System Nay Pyi Taw, May 19