The Ministry of Labour, Immigration and Population of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has announced that the ordinary passport holders from the following countries are eligible to apply for the Visa on Arrival (Tourist) in Myanmar starting from 1st October 2019 for one year probation period:
The terms and conditions of the Visa on Arrival are as follows:
- Holders of the ordinary passports from the above-mentioned countries who travel by the flight can apply for the Visa on Arrival (Tourist) at the Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport.
- Fee for Visa on Arrival (Tourist) is US$ 50 and the duration of stay (in Myanmar) is 30 days.
- The Visa on Arrival (Tourist) will be grated for the tourism purpose only.
- Extension of stays will not be granted.
- Applicant shall abide by the existing laws and rules and regulations of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Applicant can travel any places except the restricted area for the security reason.
- Concerned Security and Immigration authorities can deny the applicant’s entry into Myanmar.
- Applicant must depart from any International entry/ exist point of Myanmar.
More information: http://www.mip.gov.mm/on-arrival-visa/